Join us for four days of advanced behavior, science, training, networking and community-building! This year we’ll have speakers from across the country, and at least one ocean.
Topics will include:
- Working and Understanding Aggression in multiple species.
- The Human Animal: conversations and presentations about how to reach, understand, and offer success to our human clients.
- Semiochemicals and the science behind certain treatment options.
- Pigs, Pocket Pets and Exotics
- The Science of Psychopharmacology: What it is, what it isn’t
- Case Studies Start to Finish
- Shelter Track: Working through Frustration
- Enrichment: Where do we go wrong?
- The Importance of Choice in Animal Training
- And that’s a year away – check back for changes and updates!
Presenters in 2020 SO FAR will be (though subject to change):
- Dr Susan Friedman
- Dr. Chris Pachel
- Dr. Lore Haug
- Dr. Valarie Tynes
- Dr. Kristina Spaulding
- Tom Candy
- Michael Baugh
- Jim Crosby
- Peta Clarke
- Bob Bailey
- Gail Fisher
- Lisa Clifton-Bumpass